But what are the advantages of visiting trampoline parks for visitors?
Good mood, strengthened muscles, and positive effects on the entire organism – that’s what trampoline jumping is all about. Enjoy the feeling of weightlessness and the ‘up and down’ on the trampoline – because that’s exactly what relaxes you and has been proven to make you happy.
Sports scientists and health experts agree: The hopping movements lead to a release of serotonin. This is the messenger substance for a good mood! An all-around fun and entertaining experience – that is guaranteed in trampoline parks.
Strength endurance training – that’s exactly what trampolining has become established for in recent years. We say: rightly so!
Trampolining not only strengthens almost all muscle groups, but the soft surface is also easy on the joints.
Jumping on the trampoline is always worth it if you want to lose a few pounds. 200 to 400 calories can be burned within half an hour by diligently jumping.
In addition, digestion is stimulated, and trampoline jumping also has a positive effect on the lymphatic system.
And because that’s not all, bouncing on a trampoline has turned out to be an effective cardiovascular workout.
There are some precautions that should be measured before jumping on trampolines!
- Only jump if you feel physically fit and have no health restrictions!
- Wear the original Spring! anti-slip socks!
- Children under the age of 8 may only jump under the supervision of a legal guardian or an adult!
- Only jump alone on a trampoline and be attentive and vigilant when jumping!
- Don’t jump too long and take a break!
- Do single somersaults only if you are practiced!